© 2010-2012 Friends of Midas. All Rights Reserved.
Midas's early mines depended on diesel, which was brought to town in trucks like this 1947 Studebaker. Owned by Jeff Mellen, this truck sat in Golconda until Gene Casci arranged for it to be brought to Midas and parked near FOM's gas station replica.
Click here to return to the main acquisitions page.